Happy Hanukkah, y'all!

Happy end of Hanukkah! I failed to post this, which is dumb of me. See, y'all think I'm really good at self-promotion, but I am actually TERRIBLE at it! It's why I started a Kickstarter thing almost six years ago, but never actually published it because I think it would be tacky of me to ask for crowdfunding. That said, I've donated to countless Kickstarter, Pledgemusic, and similar projects, so I guess I'm only hurting myself.

But anyway, here's your annual dose of Dreidel fun. Does anyone want to help me make a video for "Mazel Tonk!" next year? It seems dumb not to have one. Actually, can someone out there just put all of my songs on YouTube? I need an intern.



Last night I played a few of my tunes, including this one, at a public Interfaith Hanukkah Party at the Jewish Community Center. It was a really fantastic event -- totally laidback, welcoming, and very educational. A group of Catholic middle school students attended, as well as people from all over the community. Everyone enjoyed music, latkes, and jelly doughnuts.

Can't ask for much more, right?

1 comments

  1. How fun! I need a jelly donut before Hanukkah ends (sundown tomorrow, right?).

    ReplyDelete