Monday, May 7, 2012

A little secret I've been withholding...

I haven't been entirely honest with y'all. I've been slacking in my posts, and, even more sadly, slacking on my other blog (BourbonGirl.com) because there's been quite a bit of other stuff on my mind, mostly Punnett squares and protein. So here it is: I've spent all of 2012, thus far, creating a tiny human.

That's right, David and I are expecting a wee Scottish addition to the family on September 7.

Seeing as this blog is more of a travel/music/cooking blog, I feel a bit out of place writing all about how tired I've been and how often I eat. So that's why I haven't posted as often as usual in the past five months.

I promise not to post any more photos of my insides, but for now, here's proof of what I've been up to. Now it's time to make a snack and take a nap.

8 comments:

  1. Yay for babies! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for babies! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for babies! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel very special knowing the wee one for so long!..so much love to you and can't wait to meet the whole family hopefully in January.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Eteaket seems so long ago! Love that I was able to tell you. Enjoy the southern summer for me. It's still mildly pleasant here.

      Delete
  5. Hey, congratulations! Really fun news, and I hope everyone is healthy and happy.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging from the chemo lab.

Gooooood Monday morning, y'all! I'm writing from the Norton Cancer Institute where, for the first time in months, I'm able to ac...