It's getting busy, and I'm finding it difficult to write songs and blogs -- "and" being the key conjunctive there. I can write songs, or I can write blogs, but doing both in the same few days seems impossible. Do other writers out there have similar problems? My poet friends, what say you?
Anyway, I keep a list of things to blog about when I'm not feeling inspired. Today I bring you a website that will blow your minds: www.j-archive.com
No, it's nothing like J-date and has nothing at all to do with the Jews (Happy Purim, everyone, by the way -- sorry I forgot to deliver Hamantaschen this year).
Somebody has gone to all the trouble to archive EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF JEOPARDY! It's created by fans, for fans, and has no association whatsoever with Jeopardy Productions.
- I love that each episode is titled. It's not just titled by date or season, but it's titled with the contestants' names, as in: Ryan Stoffers vs. Nick Yozamp vs. Surya Sabhapathy.
- The questions (answers) are hidden, and you have to rollover with a mouse to reveal them, allowing an online visitor to guess appropriately.
- The waging calculator is brilliant ... allowing you to input all three contestants' earnings and see a mathematical explanation and suggestion for what each contestant should wager in Final Jeopardy.
- It's great to be able to keep up your skillz when you are someone who really just dislikes watching TV (that would be me).
- There is what's called the "Coryat Score," which is a the players score if there is no penalty for incorrect answers, for each game. Totally nerdy. And two-T's hott.
Anyway, have some fun poking around on that site. Also, in typing this blog, I think I have decided on my new dream job: Clue Crew!
Did y'all see that video of the turtle with a straw up its nose? It made its way around Facebook about a year ago, and it has haunted m...
Gooooood Monday morning, y'all! I'm writing from the Norton Cancer Institute where, for the first time in months, I'm able to ac...
They say it takes 21 days to form a habit. Well, I've been taking a yoga class 6-7x a week since January 4, and guess what ... I feel be...
All that boasting about my newfound daily yoga practice yesterday, and I skipped this morning! But I was helping my mom take a 3-hr test tha...