TV shows and concerts!

I'm playing at the Iroquois Amphitheater this coming Friday, June 7, opening for the Paul Thorn Band and Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit. That means this week is PUBLICITY WEEK! Tomorrow morning you can turn on your TV between 9-10am and see me on WHAS11's "Great Day Live!" I'll be bringing the accordion, the saw, and one Steve Cooley.

Now to make the setlist for Friday night's gig. I'm only playing a 30-minute set, which means no time for "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald." Thankfully, I'm a big believer in
the 3-minute-song, so I should get at least 9 tunes in there.

Unless I'm extra chatty.

And I've been in the house for a loooooooong time ... so giving me a microphone might be a terrible idea.

Maybe I'll just try out my new stand up routine.

Or sing a great song about not pooping in the bath.

Hmmmmm ... maybe this is why people hire joke writers.

This picture has nothing to do with today's blog, but I miss Edinburgh Castle. Here's a Tattoo pic.

0 comments