Grownup nonsense counteracted by cute baby pictures.

I have to keep reminding myself that my family is healthy, and that's all that matters. Because goodness knows enough annoying stuff is going on at once. Broken refrigerators, broken HVACs, and all kinds of other nonsense is stressing me out. Deep breaths feel good, but only physically. I'm not Buddhist enough, I guess.

Avocado sandwich mmmmmm.
Anyway, I've been trying to make a few minutes a day to work on a new song. The wee boy makes it difficult because he LOVES to play the guitar ... at the same time that I'm playing it. He also loves to write lyrics, though so far he's only come up with BABABAMAMAGAGALALALALA. Not surprisingly, however, he sings on pitch. I have hoped that he ends up with an MBA not an MFA, but if he continues to be a good-lookin' good-singin' guitar player, maybe he'll do well in life after all.

Think he's got enough hair?
What else is new? The boy's got a
tooth and a half. Yesterday, he climbed up the stairs. He walks along the couch. If you hold his hand, he'll walk across the room. He's been sleeping a little better, though he still eats twice a night. He thinks 5:30am is the best time to wake up for the day (he did NOT get this from me).

We skipped over purees completely and just started giving him whatever we were eating when he was 6 months old. He feeds himself surprisingly well. He'll eat a huge strawberry in two bites and a banana in its entirety. He loves Indian food and guacamole, particularly if it contains lots of onions and garlic. And he thinks peanut butter crackers are the best snack ever.

He also LOVES to go swimming.

First day at Lakeside.

Can I send this picture to a modeling agent? For BOTH of them?

2 comments

  1. Great seeing you guys this weekend! Thanks for coming over. If you want to get the kids together at all during the week let me know and we can head to the park or lakeside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for having us over. It was great to get out and meet new people. We'll have to have you over sometime!

      Delete