Punctuality, Passion, and Boxes.

My WFPK visit for today was re-scheduled for tomorrow. I've come to like these weekly in-studios with Mr. Kyle Meredith, and I'm pretty stoked about the song I'm singing on tomorrow's show. I've decided that my shtick is going to be to sing a song by another Louisville artist each week. I think. That's what I did last week, anyway, and that's what I'm planning on doing maƱana. We'll see if I can come up with one for next week's show. Assuming I'm still in town, that is.

Speaking of that, are you coming to my show on Friday? You can come to the Monkey Wrench any time after it opens, but the music will start at 7:00. If you know me at all, you know that when I say 7:00, I mean 7:00. We didn't even hold curtain at the wedding. Punctuality is as important as passion, at least to me.

And speaking of punctuality, maybe I should try to be more consistent with my blog posts.

And speaking of this blog, need a quick link to it? www.RedAccordionDiaries.com

Okay, back to packing up my entire life into a series of boxes.

0 comments