Free Sheet Music - Hanukkah song



Did everyone have a delightful Hanukkah?! 

I didn't force this dandy Hanukkah tune in anyone's face this year, but here it is to spread joy if you need a giggle. Also, I made use of my classical training and created a PDF of a lead sheet for the song, which is available free on my website (along with the mp3s of the songs).

It's free, though of course I won't stop you from donating to the cause of art:









Louisville! Come to hear me and Steve Cooley pick some tunes on Thursday, December 13, from 8-10 at Goodwood Brewing. Goodwood is one of the only small venues in this town with a really good sound system, and that makes playing music and listening to music a DELIGHT.


I'm not going to try to sell you anything this shopping/holiday season, but I would ask that you consider supporting ANY indie artist you know and love. Here are some things you can do that actually help, aside from buying merch:

Follow us on Spotify -- add a song to a playlist if you really want to spread the love!
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram

I'm also @BrigidKaelin on Venmo or $BrigidKaelin on Cashme :)

0 comments