Monday, July 4, 2011

Readers from Round-the-World ... who are you??!

I normally don't pay much mind to my blog stats on here. It's a nice way to get distracted from the point of the blog, which for me is to entertain you and write the crazy out of my head. But today I clicked over, and I noticed that I've got a bunch of regular readers from the following countries: United Kingdom (not so surprising, considering I've toured there often!), but also, Germany, Australia, Ukraine, Canada, China, France, India, Denmark, and Iran.

I can tell where you're reading, but it's not as creepy as it seems. I don't know who you are or anything. Still, I'm curious, and I'd love to come play a show in any or all of those places -- perhaps a little house concert organized by a gracious reader? Worth a shot. Send me a message here, my secret readers from afar ... or an email brigid(at)brigidkaelin(dot)com ... or a FB message ...

Curiosity is torture!

More blogs this week. I'm getting up early the rest of the week to conquer my massive To Do List.

2 comments:

  1. Wayne the AussieJuly 8, 2011 at 2:13 AM

    Well I am not sure how many readers you have from Australia, but I would be one of them, but you probably knew that already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least ten others ... who are they, do you think??

    ReplyDelete

UK Tour dates... almost ready to announce...

I'm currently trying to fill in dates on this United Kingdom tour that I've booked for February. Some of the dates have been really ...