Brigid Kaelin - "18 Months Later" (Official Video)

I'M #1 ON ITUNES SINGER/SONGWRITER CHART!!!!!

Last night I cried myself to sleep thinking what was the point, I did all I could, I still got ZERO press and all I did was tweet. I thought "if this is me doing my best, then why am i bothering" and all kinds of dumb intrusive thoughts that made me wish I would be happy doing literally ANYTHING aside from making music. It's hard having that artist soul, friends.

But, y'all!! I woke up ... made coffee and sheepishly made a TikTok of myself checking the iTunes charts. 
And there was MY name! MY album cover! MY SONG AT NUMBER ONE!

Here's the official music video. Huge thank you to Steve Cooley for engineering the song, to Kelsey Lee for playing percussion, to Tara Anderson and Alex Wright for lending their home to shoot the video, and of course to Joseph Mays of Alien Twilight Photography who directed the music video. I am eternally grateful.

How to support!

Listen the link to the new song, available on ALL streaming platforms: https://onerpm.link/348966323745
Listen on repeat:) (but not on mute, that doesn't count)
Follow me on all the social media, all links here: https://brigidkaelin.com/links

0 comments