How to Play the Musical Saw Tutorial!

Greetings from bed! I sat in the backyard for half an hour and chatted with a friend yesterday, and apparently that was too much for my little weak body. It sent me straight back to bed and now I'm forcing bedrest so my shoulder and arm muscles will heal on up.

Prior to surgery, I hyper-focused and recorded a TON of content. not knowing when i'd be able to play an instrument again. I still don't know when I'll have access to my right hand, but I do know I've got a lot of fun content to share.

My current problem is that I WANT TO SHARE EVERYTHING! It's like when you buy a gift for some reason, but there's no possible way to wait until Christmas or birthday to give it to them so you must bequeath it to them as a "Second Tuesday" gift or whatever. I want to just video dump SO MUCH CONTENT to my Patreon page.

Alas, I need to chillax. To save up and to post a regular intervals, so as to hide my manic depression a little better :)

In the mean time, here's a video I recorded EXCLUSIVELY for patrons, but have now released into the wild. So you can watch it, whether you have joined my site or not. Grab that old saw from your garage and give this a whirl. I'm stuck in bed, so I'm available to answer your musical saw questions.




Become a Patron! For as little as $1/month ($12/year!), you can be part of an awesome TEAM that keeps Brigid's writing, songwriting, video-making, and whisky-sharing, and joy-spreading career going. Give Brigid a little external validation and join Patreon TODAY. You've been putting it off too long :) 

0 comments