My Birthday Menu.

I had a birthday this week! And here's what I did for it. I ate a lot. I love eating my favorite foods on my birthday -- a tradition that began in Edinburgh when I was pregnant with Graham. We snacked on our favorites all day long. This year, I enjoyed the company of my parents for breakfast, my band for lunch, and my kids and parents for dinner.

Breakfast: North End Cafe
Vegetarian Omelet, Home fries, Biscuit. Decaf Coffee.





Treatyoself: Starbucks Free Birthday Drink!
Venti Half-Caff Iced Soy Mocha. I'm sure I wrote that all in the wrong order.


Then I had a band rehearsal at Scott's house, followed by lunch with the band.

Lunch: Ramsi's Cafe on the World
Prosecco, Chips 'n' Queso, Fried Brie, Spinach Salad


Treatyouself: Graeter's Ice Cream
Graham took me out for a treat. We shared a Brownie Sundae made with Cookie Dough ice cream.


Dinner: Simply Thai
Pad Thai Tofu, add vegetables, Spice Level Zero.




Then I went to Aaron Bibelhauser's house for another rehearsal and a wee dram of Woodford Reserve. 

It was a good day!!!

0 comments