Thursday, July 25, 2013

Vote for me!

Today is my birthday! I can officially run for President of the United States.

Here is a list of my qualifications, credentials, etc.

  • B.A. in Political Science from NYU, summa cum laude. (Yup -- Overachiever!)
  • Excellent juggler (but not so good as to juggle things like knives or flames)
  • Very diplomatic (unless you are wrong)
  • Really likes upgrades, and feels like Air Force One would be acceptable
  • Well-traveled
  • Good with social media
  • Not really a detail person, but loves to boss around those who are
  • Valid passport
  • Once rode in a motorcade and didn't get motion sickness (tell you about that another time)
Vote for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK Tour dates... almost ready to announce...

I'm currently trying to fill in dates on this United Kingdom tour that I've booked for February. Some of the dates have been really ...