Other great new Louisville Music

I know that only about half of you who read my blog actually live in Louisville, so I thought I'd share some more great local music by some good musicians who also happen to be good people.

Butch Rice and Danny Flanigan each have a new album out, and I was out of town for each of their CD Release Parties. Bad Brigid! Bad Brigid!

But, the best place to hear Butch's new CD, "Fall For Me," is http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/butchrice1
You can preview all the songs and the title track is free. How about that?

Danny's new CD
, "Hope is a Word," has been a long-time coming. I'm way glad it's finished because it's full of wonderful songs.

Of course, both CDs are available at earX-tacy record store, the best record store in the world. I am headed up there right now to re-stock my own CDs. Apparently, they've been out-of-stock for months. Sorry about that ... I didn't know.

0 comments