Top 5 (and maybe more) Sunnier Happier Day Records

The sun is shining in Louisville, and I'm in the mood for some of my favorite records. It's funny, but happy-day records doesn't mean I want to hear pop music all day long. Some of these records have terribly sad songs on them, but I still love to listen them while walking through the park on a sunny warm day.

I have more than five. I never was good with boundaries.

G.P./Grievous Angel, Gram Parsons

Scarecrow, John Cougar Mellancamp

ABBA Gold, ABBA

The Acoustic Livingroom Sessions, Shannon Lawson

John Prine, John Prine

Blood on the Tracks, Bob Dylan

Led Zeppelin II, Led Zeppelin

The Blue Album, Weezer

New York, New York, Frank Sinatra

She's So Unusual, Cyndi Lauper

Thriller, Michael Jackson

Trivia time: the last three albums listed here were my first three albums ever. No regrets. I still love them.

0 comments