Radio debut of the Birdies and other fun stuff.

I was live on the radio this morning with my friends Laura and Su and Duke and Dennis! You can hear us chat and sing two old-timey tunes in 3-part harmony here:
 
I'm itching to plan a Europe tour so badly ...  maybe we should take The Birdies on the road instead of my cheeky solo stuff? Book us, and we will come.

It's a weekend of music in my world:

Brigid Kaelin Band 
Saturday, October 10
6:15pm sharp at the Douglass Loop outdoor stage
Belknap Fall Festival
Free, all ages, outdoors.



The Birdies
Sunday, October 11
Sunday 9:20pm (sharp, I hope!) at Art Sanctuary
Louisville Outskirts Festival


I'm working on a few other projects here and there ... in fact, I'm going to sign off from here right now, so I will stop stalling on editing this podcast I've put together. I swear, I thought podcasts were so 2006, until I realized that apparently they are so 2014. I should really stop being so dismissive. Anyway -- cheerio, friends!

0 comments