Best cookie ever.


I didn't have any internet access on my laptop over Thanksgiving, so you're getting my Thanksgiving-day blog post a little late. Sorry!

Chocolate chip cookies frosted with chocolate
chip cookie dough. You're welcome!
When it comes to cookies, you can’t go wrong with straight-up chocolate chip. Snickerdoodles, ginger snaps, even samoas, well, they are all good, but I don’t think they can touch a warm, straight-from-the-oven classic.

It’s hard to improve on perfect, but if you are looking for something a little more festive for the holiday season, I give you my genius creation. Behold!

Chocolate chip cookies frosted with chocolate-chip cookie dough. 

I mean, come on, don’t you eat half the dough anyway? And eventually you wonder if you should bother to cook the rest or just bust out the spoon. Problem solved.

You’re welcome and happy thanksgiving!

0 comments