Brigid shows this weekend.

Just as I was finally starting to feel better -- actually wanting to write again -- my precious MacBook drowned. I try not to get upset about material things, especially when so many of my friends have lost so much more this week than a stupid computer. Still, I mostly just felt like I ripped up a thousand dollars.

I've managed to procure another machine for a bit, so I thought I'd at least let you know about some upcoming shows.

Saturday, May 11
10:00am-10:45am
Louisville Free Public Library, Main Branch
I'm doing a little Q&A and a few songs and a little talking at the library's How-To Festival.
Free

Saturday, May 11
7:30pm
Clifton Center
Kentucky Homefront Taping
I'm playing solo during the second broadcast. They tape two shows that night -- the first at 7:30 and the second at 9pm. I'm on stage during the 9:00 show, assuming I can stay awake that late.
$12

Monday, May 13  -- UPDATE AS OF WED MAY 8 -- THIS SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELED, SORRY!
doors at 7pm, show at 8:00pm
Headliners Music Hall
I'm playing an opening set before the Martha Wainwright show.
$15

0 comments