The cutest thing ever.

On the heels of yesterday's stressed-out-about-life post, I come to you today with a cup of tea and a pitcher of sunshine. It's a balmy 68* in Edinburgh, and I've dragged a table and chairs into the front yard for a bit of writing and catching up.

I've also been working on a blog specific to baby-related posts (still private, but will post a link soon), as I don't feel like they belong on The Red Accordion Diaries. Y'all come for tales of travel, adventures, and music, not anecdotes about homemade nursing pillows and poop.

But, just because it's sunny enough to do laundry and hanging tiny clothes in the front yard might be the cutest thing ever (besides a pile of beagle puppies), I thought I'd share this.

Have a wonderful sunshiney day, wherever you are!

1 comments