Daydreaming of more travel.

The best and most torturous thing about living here is the proximity to all the other European cities. I know that British folks tend to think any drive over forty minutes is long haul (similar to folks in the Highlands of Louisville), but coming from a place as huge as America, it's absolute torment to be a short flight from so many cool places.

The old problem of time or money comes into play here. We've got plenty of time to travel, especially when a weekend in Paris is totally feasible. We do not have the money to go to all of the places I want to see. As irresponsible as it seems to go into debt over a quick trip to Spain, it seems equally irresponsible to sit in one place while I'm so close.

So today I'm daydreaming of the places I want to see before our time here ends. I generally prefer exploring cities to beaches, but I'm not opposed to a lazy week on the Costa del Sol. Off to Google image some things...

1 comments