Video of Laphroaig Day at Islay Whisky Festival

I have a lot of favorite shows from the May 2010 UK Tour, but I may have to put the Islay Whisky Festival at the top of the list. It was the show where we were essentially background music, and those kinds of shows generally don't stay in my memory at all. This one, however, was freckled with tastes of 30-year-old Scotches and people from all over the world. It was a long day, I got sunburned, but I had so much fun that the hard work didn't matter.

The kind folks at Laphroaig TV sent this link over, and since I was bad about posting video blogs (sorry about that, by the way, Butch and I were sharing a laptop, so I didn't really have time to edit the video I took ... will do that someday soon), I thought you might appreciate a video look.

http://www.laphroaig.com/tv/channel2Feis.asp You have to be 21 to enter the site and view the video.

0 comments