DARK WATERS! My son is in it. Go See It!


Maybe you've been following this blog for years (since 2006, omg?!?!!), but guess what ... my 7-year-old son has officially surpassed me in fame and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I will never stop making art and writing and singing and playing, but right now my son is part of telling maybe the most important message of the millennium.

I won't spoil the movie, but little Graham (www.imdb.me/GrahamCaldwell i think it helps if you click on that link for some reason, but i don't really understand IMDb) plays the son of Mark Ruffalo and Anne Hathaway. He looks more like them than he does like us. He's got two lines, and they are both funny. The movie, however, is a drama, a thriller, and so so so so important, and will give you so many different feels, ranging from ha ha to ewwww to omg to no fucking way to i'm so fired up!

Go see it. Then check back and tell me (or tell GRAHAM) how you're going to help him change the world. He's ready, he's motivated, and he told me he wants to be an actor-vist  ha ha ha ha.

Wanna be our best friends?? Follow Graham in Instagram because he LOVES that media and also it's apparently how casting directors actually find young actors these days, who knew? He's also on Twitter, which is pretty funny because he writes his own tweets (i obviously supervise). And he has a Facebook page, though i don't really let him look at Facebook unless someone sends him a nice comment because Facebook is scary.

 

0 comments