Friday, February 13, 2015

Hearts full of love. Family photos swoon!

I just wanted to share some gorgeous family photos. If you are here because you like my music, then you won't care one bit about today's blog --- sorry! But the amazingly talented Sarah Reinhart took some photos a few months ago (hire her!), and I haven't properly shared them. There are too many great shots to share them all, but here are just some of them.

I know, I know ... I have some amazingly good-looking males in my life. They are smart and sweet, too, of course, but who cares about that? :)













1 comment:

  1. Let's not forget that you look gorgeous in these, too! Especially the fourth one down.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging from the chemo lab.

Gooooood Monday morning, y'all! I'm writing from the Norton Cancer Institute where, for the first time in months, I'm able to ac...