Rainy day photos: Pretty pictures of Italy.

It's a cloudy, lazy day in Louisville, and I've got the travel bug again. I've decided my new thing for less-than-perfect weather days, is to post glorious images from vacations of yore. I wanted to upload them to my Pinterest boards, it's weird to upload a picture without a link apparently. So I'll just pin a few later (though I also know it's weird to pin your own images, but whatever). 

Today I'm going to daydream of the mighty adventures I've had -- there have been many. Here are some from our Italy trip back in December 2011. David took the good ones. Feel free to pin this daydreamy photos.

View from Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence, Italy.

Fruit vendor in Rome, Italy

Coliseum at Christmas, nightfall. Rome, Italy.

Enjoying a spritz in Venice, Italy,

View from a gondola ride in Venice, Italy.

St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City. Rome, Italy.

The Roman Forum. Rome, Italy.

Roman Forum. Garden of the Vestal Virgins. Rome, Italy.

An insanely old drinking fountain. Rome, Italy.

Coliseum and Roman Forum. Rome, Italy.

Il Duomo. The Duomo. Florence, Italy.

1 comments

  1. Love the pics, especially the one of the Christmas tree in front of the Coliseum! Looks like a postcard or Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete