So here are seven interesting/braggy things about me:
|Q: Would you rather have a weeklong trip to France? Or a|
silver bowl that lasts a lifetime?
A: I'LL SELL YOU MYBOWL FOR A PLANE TICKET!!
2. I had Perfect Attendance from Kindergarten to 12th grade. As a reward, I got an engraved silver-plated bowl (see picture). The perfect attendance people the year before me got a trip to France. I'm still bitter about it. But back to the perfect attendance ... I have an immune system of steel.
3. From 1998-2001 I worked for CBS News (television) in New York, where I worked on CBS This Morning, various special events, and eventually the documentary unit. I left there as an Associate Producer in August of 2001.
4. I flew into Newark Airport at 8am on September 11, 2001, and watched both towers fall live from Gate 1.
5. I have played accordion, musical saw, and sung with Elvis Costello in two countries -- without a rehearsal. I still have his voicemails and text messages.
6. I graduated from New York University when I was 20 years old.
7. I am NOT outdoorsy at all, but I once climbed to the top of Mount Fuji overnight and watched the sun rise there from above the clouds.