Road trip! DC, VA, and beyond.


We've been renting our house out here and there for extra income over the summer. This time, rather than crowd my parents by staying with them, we opted to rent a car and hit the road. I'd only been on one trip since Christmas, and if you know me at all, you know that just doesn't cut it. I've never had much expendable income, but I've also never bought a piece of new furniture. Give me a plane ticket over an armoire any day.

So far we've visited friends and family in Baltimore, DC, Alexandria, and Annandale. Today we are headed to Asheville, where we will get our hippie on because that's apparently what you do when you're in Asheville.

Im going to sign off now because I'm blogging from my phone in the back seat in our car. And I get carsick in the backseat even when I'm NOT playing on my home. Best to go...

0 comments