Downton Abbey, Inveraray, and Thieves.

I'm rarely ahead of the curve when it comes to television shows, but let me boast here: I have seen all of Downton Abbey Season Three! It's due to geography rather than subterfuge ... I lived in Scotland while season three aired on ITV over yonder.

The last episode of the season (don't worry, this is not a spoiler) takes place in Scotland and was filmed at one of my favorite castles. In fact, I've been to Inveraray Castle three times and have played the town twice. It's a beautiful coastal village with the best whisky store I've ever been to, Loch Fyne Whiskies.

Here are some pix of Inveraray, Scotland, that I just felt like sharing. I'm hoarding all kinds of travel photos, and it's high time I started posting them. Ther's a video lurking around somewhere ... when I find it, I'll be sharing.

Anyway, I'm glad I've already seen DA3 because David and I no longer own a television, thanks to an kind subletter/thief who decided to liberate our storage room and relieve us of pretty much every electronic we owned, along with David's shoes and various other sundries. Welcome back to America, right?

0 comments