Post-Paris Holiday.

We are back from Paris. I am exhausted. We probably should have gone somewhere less enticing, like a desert island or Yakutsk, but I loved our time there. Our budget and dietary restrictions didn't exactly allow for a luxurious week of Parisian meals and bottles of wine, but we did indulge on plenty of baguettes and croissants in public parks all over the city.

Forgive me for not blogging more; the wifi in our AirBnB stopped working after day one, so we were forced into a bizarre solitude.

I'll post pictures this week, but for now I'm lucky to get out of bed. Walking eight hours a day past ancient churches and stunning boulevards is normally my idea of a grand holiday. This wee one has decided that maybe I need a little rest now. Doing my best to sit still...

0 comments