Thursday, October 13, 2011

What I miss.

Things I miss, in no particular order: my dishwasher, my Mom, wooden spoons, my drier, my Dad, Mexican food, Louisville friends, chocolate chips, my piano, my garden.

Things I do not miss: my car, my health insurance premium, TARC, teaching too much, mowing the lawn, the gym, TV, high fructose corn syrup.

Give and take, you know?

Here's a great Danny Flanigan song called "What I Miss" that is now stuck in my head. Have a listen and maybe support a fantastic Louisville songwriter too.

1 comment:

  1. I miss hearing my favorite singer in person. Guess I'll have to make another trip across the pond.

    ReplyDelete

Kindergarten and Cargo Bikes!

My wee boy started KINDERGARTEN this week! It's great to have him back on a schedule because he loves routine and structure and rules an...