Shows this week.

Lately it feels like all I've been doing is Googling. Googling venues in the UK, emailing bookers, Googling driving directions, emailing media outlets. You know, all that glamorous behind-the-scenes stuff of being a musician. Well, this week I actually get to sing! I hope I remember how.

Two festivals, one house concert, and one bar. It's times like those -- not when I'm deep in Google -- that I really love my job. Hope to see you there. Tell your friends in Birmingham or Atlanta to come say hi!

Tonight in Louisville
Clifton's Pizza on Frankfort Avenue
8:00-10:00. Free. Danny Flanigan and I will share the stage and trade songs for a couple of hours.

Thursday, April 15 in Birmingham, Alabama
www.SmallStages.com House Concert, email for details
7:30 showtime. Peter Searcy and Brigid Kaelin

Friday, April 16 in Atlanta, Georgia
Smith's Olde Bar Atlanta Room
1578 Piedmont Ave
8:00 showtime. Peter Searcy, Brigid Kaelin, Jeremy Aggers, Paul Warner (we play 2nd)
$8.00

Saturday, April 17 in Atlanta, Georgia
Dogwood Festival Piedmont Park, Acoustic Stage
2:00-2:45 Brigid Kaelin
3:00-3:45 Peter Searcy

Sunday, April 18 in Louisville, Kentucky
Grand Re-Opening Derby Museum
Outdoor festival fun.
I play at 1:00. Ribbon-cutting at 2:00, followed by free museum entry from 2:00-3:00.

0 comments