Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A spelling lesson.

You know that like many fine folks in history -- Van Gogh, Monet, Elvis Presley, Virginia Woolf -- I suffer from The Migraine. Sorry I haven't written lately. My friend Migraine has been a most ungracious houseguest.

I don't like headaches at all, but there is a beauty to the post-migraine awakening. Everything is extra vibrant and meaningful. I still don't feel like writing, however, and so today, I bring you a spelling lesson, my friends:

"Accordion" has ONE "A" -- at the beginning. A-c-c-o-r-d-i-o-n. Repeat: i-o-n.

I know it's not as important word to you as it is to me, but hey, it's my blog. Yes, there will be a test.

Cheerio!
Brigid

1 comment:

  1. If you spell accordion with an extra "a", then you are an extra A-hole.

    ReplyDelete

UK Tour dates... almost ready to announce...

I'm currently trying to fill in dates on this United Kingdom tour that I've booked for February. Some of the dates have been really ...