Okay, Okay, I'll blog again...

Thanks for all your messages this week. Sorry I didn't blog. I actually did write a blog on Monday, but my host site Blogger.com was down or something. If y'all are reading on Facebook (as it seems the majority of opinionated commenters are), then remember you can also subscribe to the RSS feed at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/brigidkaelin.

Anyway, you're right, I haven't blogged. And no, as many of you asked, I wasn't "silenced by the man," but it's very funny to think that "the man" would give a crap about my blog. I just haven't felt like writing. Rather, I haven't felt like blogging. I've been writing music this week, and playing the piano, and getting caught up on yardwork, and dealing with a bunch of big grown-up things.

Last week, I went to pick up Friend-with-a-Truck from the airport. I was waiting by the Jim Beam historical display (it's a display case full of corn and grains and bottles of booze) for FWAT to appear, when, as usual, I ran into someone else I knew who was on the same flight: Lauren Titus. She was coming back from her adventures in Prague, and Friend-with-a-Truck and I ended up giving her a ride home. Of course, hearing about her European adventures reminded me that I haven't yet finished my own blogs about Amsterdam. I think I'll do that soon.

Where last we left off, Friend-with-a-Truck and I had just made it to Amsterdam Centraal and had been practicing our fake Dutch. So stay tuned for more stories of our completely spontaneous Weekend in Amsterdam. I want to plan many more spontaneous weekends, but that kind of defeats the purpose.

In the mean time, catch up on Lauren's Adventures in Prague at her own blog. She writes for Velocity, and her blogs always make me laugh, even when I think they are supposed to make me feel sad for her. Maybe it's just because she's kind of like a kid sister to me, and I know she'll be okay in the end.

1 comments

  1. Good to see the blog back. Luckily I was away all last week so didnt notice it was missing.

    ReplyDelete