Adult Book-It!™ Update

Lots of questions about Book-It!™-for-Grownups. I have started a Group on GoodReads, and it's public. It's called Adult-Book-It! / Book-it!-for Grownups/ Join up and help me figure out how the Group function works.

I had a great April, but have slacked a bit since Derby.

Several of you have sent in your reading lists, and I'm impressed. I also think that a National Geographic magazine (did you see that article about the Ice Baby Mammoth?! Wow!) counts as a point.


My April was:

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (1 point because I've read it before)
The Devil and Miss Prym by Paulo Coelho (2 points)
Grammar Snobs are Great Big Meanies by June Casagrande (2 points)
A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway (2 points)
The Ridiculous Race by Steve Hely and Vali Chandrasekaran (1 point because I read the first half back in October)
8 points

May so far:
Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn (2 points)
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (almost finished ... for 2 points)

I feel like I left something off of April's list, but I can't find my wee little Moleskin/ Book-it!™ Passport.

How are you with your reading? Looking forward to the pizza party...

0 comments