It is Easter Sunday, and I am risen! Feeling better. I'm still mad about the Matzoh Ball Soup Incident (sort of like the Spaghetti Incident, but with less head-banging), but I'll get over it.
Thanks for all the tips on how to deal with roommates and note-writing. The general consensus is that, yes, there is no way to convey a message without sounding passive aggressive or anal. Oh well.
*Liz-who-is-everywhere ... just meant that whenever I go out, I always run into you. Which means you must be ubiquitious. Ubiquitous Liz has a better ring to it though, so maybe I'll use that. Or U.L. for short.
* Dallas, that is brilliant. I never even thought that maybe writing a song about someone might be the most passive aggressive move ever. Wow. I am a butthead. We all are, I guess.
* Tom if i ever make it to Devon, I'd love to have tea with your friend.
* Christi -- i love your Google genius. Tea time, here I come. And Marty , I had no idea that Dolfinger's did that. Follow-up to follow.
* Sally ... pure brilliance! A 5am house meeting about proper care of cookware. Then I would surely be searching for new roommates.
* Tom, surely you're not that boring!
* Bard. " Different people react differently to different things, I suppose." So wise. So wise.
* Chris, congrats on the giving-up-of-alcohol. Has it really been that long since I've seen you out and about? I know I was hibernating. But still. And yes, both Benedryl and apparently those OTC sleeping pills knock me out completely.
* Accordion folders are a must-have for any self-employed person, but especially an accordionista.
* Trees, let me know if you find anything new and good at OfficeMax. I'm always hunting. My newest find is: the Sharpie Pen ... with no bleed-through. It's awesome.
* "Office Supply" perfume -- brilliance! Much better than "new car smell" or "buttered popcorn."
* Baseball and brats ... reminds me of my everlasting quest to find the best veggie-brat. Yves has a pretty good one, but I'm still searching...
* Mia, thanks for the sympathy. Hope your mom is feeling better.
Sometimes those delayed family celebrations are even better. We did
Thanksgiving a week late this year ... delicious and no pressure.
* Yes, Teresa, Friend-who-cooks-pancakes is a good one. (Ladies, he's single!)
Hope Easter/Passover/Pagan Celebration was fun for you all.
Gooooood Monday morning, y'all! I'm writing from the Norton Cancer Institute where, for the first time in months, I'm able to ac...
We were both so so so excited on election day at 9am. What a depressing week last week was. I'm still in denial. Followed by massive...
One of my craziest appearances was when I was maybe 4 months postpartum with my firstborn and did my first public appearance in the United S...
They say it takes 21 days to form a habit. Well, I've been taking a yoga class 6-7x a week since January 4, and guess what ... I feel be...