Monday, March 9, 2009

Sunday Review (Yes, I have my days mixed up.)

So remember how I was the kid who had Perfect Attendance from Kindergarten through 12th Grade? I always wondered what it would have been like to skip school, just once.

I missed a day of blog yesterday. And I don't really feel all that badly about it. I had this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach when I woke up in the middle of the night and realized that I'd forgotten to blog. Then, I remembered, it's just a blog. I felt a little guilty that maybe Rainbow Mud had forgotten to take her vitamins, and if she gets sick, it's totally my fault. Sorry. Explanations later, reviews now.

* Daniel - You are totally right about my weakening my immune system. I'm not sick yet though, so I'm going to assume it passed the challenge.

* Tom - Awwww, thanks. I really don't think my frozen hair was pretty though, but it was fun to crunch.

* Bard - Hypothermia? Never! You're right though. I don't live far from the pool. But wait, are you trying to figure out where I live? Hmmmm ... I should be careful around you...

* Mia -- yes, you're right. Writing songs about people is a lot more subtle. It's funny too because no one ever figures it out when I write about a particular person. They always assume the songs that have nothing to do with them are about them. Blogs are way more blatant.

* Cari -- ah, Urban Dictionary. I've had many a jolly afternoon looking at definitions there.

* Kenny -- a song about Pi would be a loooooooong song. Maybe never-ending.

* Teresa -- Ha ha, yes, that was a bit of a rambling blog, eh? Full of non-sequitors that make total sense to me. Maybe i'm insane.

* Christi - If I yodeled Pi on the way to Texas, I'd be strangled by Texarkana. (Texarkana).

* Chris -- I'm so glad you enjoy my tangents. Luckily, I do too. So easily amused, am I!

* Bard -- Yep, I love a good pun or linguistic fact.

* Paul - A Pink Pecan Pattie? I obviously have much to learn about Texas.

* Trees -- I'll show you the left hand parts to those songs someday.

* Jim -- Hilarious. Yes, they totally know the difference between a G and a D chord:)

* Tom - Apparently, he overslept in Nashville and couldn't make it in time.

* Phil -- I'd love to see those photos! What a really fun afternoon. Next time, we'll make Laura sing more.

* Allison -- had no idea I played "The Immigrant Song" there. And that was a Dry Show. Maybe i just have memory issues.

Sorry the day off yesterday. I'm going to just say that it's Lent, and you're supposed to take Sundays off, right?

See you tomorrow, my pretties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindergarten and Cargo Bikes!

My wee boy started KINDERGARTEN this week! It's great to have him back on a schedule because he loves routine and structure and rules an...