Deep thoughts by Brigid Kaelin.

Current mood:contemplative
In my quest to blog everyday, I have learned a few things about myself.

I like getting my blogs out of the way in the morning, but I'm constantly worrying that I'm not writing my best. That perhaps, if I waited just a few hours, then I'd have a cooler topic and a better idea of how to say it. Also, when I blogged once every ten days or so, it was always when I had something I really wanted to convey to my audience. I'm feeling a bit too prolific and hoping I don't get that Ryan Adams disease of putting out everything I write just because I can.

Oddly enough, though, I still feel like I'm holding back. There's a lot going on right now, even in this horrible Season of Winter Depression & Hibernation, but I hesitate to talk about my close friends and family in my blogs. I'm worried about some people. I'm giddy about some others. Some of them are annoying and bothersome as of late.

Funny how I have no problem writing about any of these folks in song, but in blog seems like a much bigger deal.

It's not a journal; it's a blog. I wonder what the OED has to say about a blog? If only I could get my hands on that massive dictionary.

Cheerio. I'm off to do some multi-tasking. Today, I'm reading a novel and sorting some receipts.

0 comments