It's a lovely morning in Nashville, Tennessee. I cranked up some Willie Nelson, and I was off on the road again. Even if it's just a one-off in Nashville, it was that same great feeling of splittin' town to sing some songs. More on last night's show tomorrow. It's time for some review.
* As for the EP, there may be some copies available online. I still haven't really sorted through the merch box from Friday's show. It was a little wild. I'm sure I'll post something if we have any copies left to get rid of.
* I'll make sure not to get the red Snuggie. Although, do you think maybe if I got the red Snuggie AND the red cowboy boots, I would look less like a Satanist? And more just like a fun party animal? As for peeing in the Snuggie, it might take a bit more than oxycontin to get me to try that.
* You're right, Mia ... if she uses AutoTune, we may all be in trouble.
* Don, yes yes yes, weren't those acoustics simply divine? Thanks for introducing yourself. We've moved from 2D to 3D. Sweet.
* Jaywalkers ... you are absolutely right. I think some engineers get bored when they just push record, so maybe it's very exciting to correct pitch. Who am I to judge?
* I LOVE the idea of a steroid baseball league. That would be awesome, and I might actually go. I wonder if they could also have two separate Grammy awards ... one for non-auto-tuners and one for auto-tuners. Maybe at the Steroid Baseball League, only Auto-Tuner musicians are allowed to sing the national anthem, and vice versa. Brilliant.
* Hmmm .. the Lincoln Lyrics blog was apparently not nearly as amusing to you as it was to me. Perhaps I should keep my love of presidential trivia to myself. Just wait until Chester Arthur's birthday, folks.
* Wayne, I'm dreaming about Australia daily. Obsessed with festivals there next February. I cannot deal with this cold. The plan is now: constant summer. The hemispheres will work in my favor.
* I wish I was announcing an H2T gig in England! Let's work on that. I miss driving on the left.
* Thanks, CT. Looking forward to hearing you play out soon. Keep me posted.
* Cari, you would have loved to have been a fly on the wall. It was really grand. And hey ... did you cut your hair? How are you feeling? Tell me tell me tell me.
* Thanks for all your help, Allison.
* Teresa ... nice!! 15... my target demographic. Tell him hello. Glad y'all enjoyed the show.
Ok, I'm hungry, and I want to go to the Noshville counter. But my Noshville BFF will not be there because it's Sunday. Hmpf. (Call you later ... take your vitamins...)
Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=19356498&blogId=470861635#ixzz0tgx3AKpx
I'm currently trying to fill in dates on this United Kingdom tour that I've booked for February. Some of the dates have been really ...
We were both so so so excited on election day at 9am. What a depressing week last week was. I'm still in denial. Followed by massive...
One of my craziest appearances was when I was maybe 4 months postpartum with my firstborn and did my first public appearance in the United S...
Gooooood Monday morning, y'all! I'm writing from the Norton Cancer Institute where, for the first time in months, I'm able to ac...