Derby wrapup and links

Amazing Derby week and weekend! Hope everyone had as much fun as I did. I did a brief radio appearance on WFPK's Roots N Boots last night after an insane Derby weekend (15 hours with of gigs in 36 hours!), got a migraine after the 2nd song and drove home straight to bed. I woke up recovered and am ready to rock the new week, new season, approaching summer, and all that comes with it.

My life has been occupied with family things lately, which is part of why I've slacked on this blog. If you're a family friend or otherwise interested, I've been posting updates on my mom's health on a CaringBridge page.

 It's here: https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/patsykaelin

She is such a fighter and has been feeling better the previous two rounds of chemotherapy. She's taking off next week to go make some amazing memories with her grandsons, and we are all looking forward to it. Thanks to those of you who have helped make this magic happen. You know who you are.

Disney photos promised!


0 comments