Derby photos and gigs and day drinking and naps.

It's Derby!! I'm slammed with gigs -- all private parties, so I can't bore you with PLEASE COME TO MY SHOW blogs, tweets, instagrams, etc. I've played a ton of private events over the past week, all in the most beautiful people with the most beautiful backyards. Here are some of them:



This weekend I'm playing three events with three different bands: a traditional bluegrass instrumental, a 4-piece country band, and a 3-piece jazz trio.

Here are some more pics from our fun Derby weeks:

We went to the backside of Churchill Downs on Monday morning and ended up on the front page of Kentucky.com: http://www.kentucky.com/latest-news/article147872519.html has some cute video of Graham meeting a thoroughbred named More the Wild or More Than Wild. I am not sure which.

0 comments