Thursday, May 4, 2017

Derby photos and gigs and day drinking and naps.

It's Derby!! I'm slammed with gigs -- all private parties, so I can't bore you with PLEASE COME TO MY SHOW blogs, tweets, instagrams, etc. I've played a ton of private events over the past week, all in the most beautiful people with the most beautiful backyards. Here are some of them:



This weekend I'm playing three events with three different bands: a traditional bluegrass instrumental, a 4-piece country band, and a 3-piece jazz trio.

Here are some more pics from our fun Derby weeks:

We went to the backside of Churchill Downs on Monday morning and ended up on the front page of Kentucky.com: http://www.kentucky.com/latest-news/article147872519.html has some cute video of Graham meeting a thoroughbred named More the Wild or More Than Wild. I am not sure which.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK Tour dates... almost ready to announce...

I'm currently trying to fill in dates on this United Kingdom tour that I've booked for February. Some of the dates have been really ...