Show wrap-up! Good times.

Thanks to all y'all who came out to Friday's show! I have no idea how many people were there, but it was somewhere around 1500, I'm guessing. Not a bad way to break back into the Louisville music scene. Here's me grinning in front of Jason Isbell's band. I felt kind of bad posing for this picture because he just told the New York Times (featured in last week's Sunday Magazine) that he doesn't like it when people record on their phones during his shows. But whatevs ... I needed a souvenir.

Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit were fantabulous, Paul Thorn was
hilarious, and the hundreds of people I saw for the first time in years were grand.

But I'm sorry I forgot your name. Baby brain is no joke.

Someone took video from my performance, so when I get my act together (and the baby gives a minute to do business), I'll throw up some video on my YouTube channel.

This week I promised I'd post more blogs about Having a Baby Abroad and my experience with the NHS. If you want to read previous blogs about that, they start here.

0 comments