Monday, September 21, 2009

AMA Conference

What a blast! I always end up leaving Nashville with a new pair of boots and several new friends. The first year I went to South by Southwest, I was somehow able to blog everyday of the conference. This time at the Americana Music Conference, however, I didn't even attempt daily blogging.

Let me sum up the week, Harper's Index Style™:

4: pairs of cowboy boots that Friend-with-a-Truck and I brought in our suitcases
7: pairs we returned home with.
2: pairs of boots you get free with the purchase of one
2: hours that John Fogerty played when he was supposed to play 40 minutes
2: average AM time I went to sleep each night
10: songs I played during my official showcase
1: visit to the Noshville Deli (not enough, but at least it was on Rosh Hashanah)
6: latkes consumed at the Noshville
1: meal consisting of pickles and ice cream because they was the only vegetarian items provided by the label sponsoring the luncheon
1: new Texan friend acquired
1: new friend to visit in Atlanta
9: pairs of boots I wanted but did NOT purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK Tour dates... almost ready to announce...

I'm currently trying to fill in dates on this United Kingdom tour that I've booked for February. Some of the dates have been really ...